Thursday, September 08, 2005

Fantasy Football

I had two live drafts, two nights in a row. One with a group of 10 guys, mostly from my softball team. Another with 7 others from my church including my wife and 2 other ladies. All 3 ladies managed to get the first 3 picks last night and did pretty well for claiming they did not know what they were doing. We shall see. Here is a list of my starters for my two teams in case anyone is interested.

The league with only 8:

QB - D. McNabb
WR - P. Burress
WR - A. Lelie
WR - H. Ward
RB - T. Barbar
RB - W. Parker
TE - A. Crupler / H. Miller Will both get starts
K - D. Akers
DEF -Philadelphia

The league with 10:

QB - B. Roethlisberger
WR - D. Driver
WR - D. Mason
RB - E. James
RB - T. Barbar
TE - T. Gonzalez
K - D. Akers
D - B. Dawkins
D - M. Strahan

No comments: