Tuesday, September 20, 2005

The Chase for October

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Okay so I am a huge Phillies fan. But since living in Ohio and having several friends who are Indians fans and having gone to several games with them, I have become a huge Indians fan too. So much so that while my wife was watching her season premier last night,(and since we have only 1 tv, 1 too many really, but anyway..) I couldn't get the Indians game on the radio inside so I went out to the van to listen to the game until her show was over. In case you are not aware, the race to get into the post season is close as ever in both leagues. As few as 1/2 to 2 games separate 3 - 4 teams from wild card spots or even division leaders. It has never been a better time to be a baseball fan!!!

No comments: