Monday, August 22, 2005

Dan Emmet Festival

Every year our little city of Mount Vernon has a music and arts festival. It is named after Dan Emmet who was a M.V. resident and writer of the song "Dixie". (You know, the song that plays when the General Lee plays its horn as it jumps every bridge that is out in Hazzard.) Well we went to it again this year and I did something I have wanted to do for a long time. (Besided eat the 2" porkchop, which I could have done twice but oh well. Thanks anyway Ron.) I have always wanted to just have my camera hanging from my neck and take random pictures of people without looking at the view finder. But it has always been a bit expensive to do with film cameras for one or two good shots. But using a digital camera I was able to take over a 100 pictures and came up with at least these 8 that I kind of like. What do you think of them?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: