Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Columbus Day

Well today is one of my best friend's birthdays. Did I send him even a card? Nope. I will call him before the day is out. I miss my friends from Delaware. I am currently in Ohio, but originally from Delaware where many of my friends and family are. I miss going to the beach and eating Grotto's Pizza, pumkin chuckin, and milder winters.

Well anyway. Tomorrow is the big day. I go to lunch at Pizza Hut with the guys. But more importantly my wife and I go to the doctor to hear our new baby's heartbeat. I hope I am as excited this time as I was when we heard Anna's for the first time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love being anonymous...

Anonymous said...

I can understand where you are coming from. My milder winters were summers.. :) I do miss the beach and sunshine and saltwater air and playing on the sand.