Monday, June 06, 2005

Graduated

Well not from college. Wasn't sure what to title this entry. As an associate pastor in the Church of the Nazarene there are so many steps you have to go through to become an "ordained" minister with in the church. One is to finish taking all the right classes and meeting with the credentials board to make sure you are on the right track. When you get a district license you meet with these men of the church once a year. I now have all the classes I need to be ordained and do not have to meet with them again until I am ready to get ordained.

The only requirement left is to get in my years of experience. To many this will not seem like much. To me it is a big step in following the plan God has for me and was happy to be reaffirmed that I am heading where He wants.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that is very cool; that is what my hubby wants to do eventually:)