Thursday, March 05, 2009

More stuff in my office


Okay, so a long while ago I started a series of things that
are in my office that most people don't get to see. This is
one of the shelves in my office. It is filled with some of my
favorite books. Below is a picture of the shelf cleared off of
everything except one of my favorite books
"Where the Wild Things Are" and a couple of Wild Things
I have managed to find at yard sales.As you can see I also
keep my Boba Fett Pez dispenser up there and a game
ball given to me from a church all-star softball
game for hitting in the winning run.

Then here below is a set of my favorite books
"The Chronicles of Narnia". I have an updated set,
but I love the look of the old set. I bought this set
at an auction at the local public library.

Well hopefully this has given those who read this a little more
insight into me. A little more insight into why I love the Narnia
books; I read almost the entire set in one summer.It was the summer
I spent with my sister and brother in law in Iowa. It really first
opened my eyes to how enjoyable reading could be and
how much imagination there was to be used.
Tim really helped me withthat as well that summer.

No comments: