Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Day

Well Sunday was the day that I lost my best friend 18 years ago. It was a very busy day Sunday which was kind of good. I really did not have much time to think and dwell on it too much. Even after 18 years it is still painful at times to relive the whole day in my head. Tonight was a the first real quiet night I have had at home and so I took the time to remember Tim with some of our old favorites: ice tea, Doritos and jalapeno and cheddar dip. All that was missing was a Jean-Claude VanDamme movie.

On another note, I think I have a big decision coming up at work. I think they are moving the repair department to another building. I need to decide if I want to become a full time tech or to stay and take on different duties. I will find out tomorrow about more of my options. So just remember me in your prayers for now as I try to make the best decision.

2 comments:

pinkink said...

Hi Jamie!
I didn't want to announce it to the world, but I had to change my blog. I didn't want it linking back to me professionally and that's what was happening.

You know who this is right??

Anonymous said...

Okay, I am the crazy one, I guess. But, just wanted to tell you that I remember you telling me awhile ago about the day you lost your friend. I remember most of the details. It is hard, isn't it? My sister's day is around the corner...I don't like to think about it too much these days.