Monday, August 06, 2007

Seth's Birthday


Saturday was my nephew's birthday. He turned 18. I was almost a horrible uncle and almost forgot to call him. He is by far my favorite teenager in the world. He is a really great kid (well I guess adult now) and one of the hardest workers you'll ever find. He is going to school in October to learn auto maintenance. He goes by Tim these days instead of Seth which is his middle name. His father's name was Tim and was probably the best friend I will ever have. If you want to know more about him I have a separate blog about my Tim Stories.

I wish I could have been there for his 18th birthday this weekend. But I am glad I was able to go and see him graduate from alma mater. He did so on the same football field I had graduated on almost 15 years to the day. Well I just wanted to tell you a little about my wonderful nephew. The picture is of him and one of my other all time favorite people, his sister Rachael. I tell you about her and her wonderful little boy some other day.

No comments: