Monday, January 08, 2007

Slowing down

Well things at work have started to slow down finally. I now have time to actually blog once in awhile. Poor Ella's hair was growing down in to her eyes. She doesn't have the curly hair that her sister has. So although Anna is almost 4 she has yet to have a hair cut. However, Ella who is not even 2 yet now has bangs. My sister who is a beautician told us how to comb her hair and where to cut to give her cute little bangs. As much as I hated to do it, she now has very cute little bangs. I will try to post some before and after pictures soon.

We bought a nice little USB extension card reader I can bring into work with me and post some pictures on my work computer. (On my lunch time of course.) Well thanks for checking in. I PROMISE to post some more pictures of the girls real soon.

No comments: