Saturday, May 05, 2012

Ella's Birthday

Today my "little" girl is 7. I cannot believe she is 7 already. We had a great day for her birthday. Today was the first day of the Farmer's Market. So went down to the Market then made our traditional trek over to the Pink Cupcake.

This is by far my favorite part about living in Mount Vernon. Taking the whole family to the Farmer's Market and going to the Pink Cupcake to pick out our mini muffins or favorite cupcakes. It is one of those little hole in the wall business that kept the look of the store the way it would have looked many years ago.

After the FM, I went over to MVPD bike auction to see if I could get Ella a nice bike for her birthday. It was a beautiful day to be at an auction, 77 degrees and mostly sunny. But it was to no avail. I had to run to Wally World and get the bike she had her eye on before. I really surprised her though by adding the Princess basket with tassels and a bell with the money her Gran sent for her.

All in all we had an additional 11 kids come by for the party and they were all great. Now time to see where Ella wants to go for her birthday dinner and see if maybe it won't be Mc'D's Playland. :-)

No comments: