Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Sorry, no pictures

I promised to post pictures this weekend and forgot that we were going away for Easter. We had over 50 of Amber's family together for lunch on Sunday. There were 3 Easter egg hunts. One for the babies under 2. They were just on the floor for them to crawl to. Then there was 3-7 year olds in another room. A little harder to find. Then there was from about 10 to the oldest was an 80 year grandmother doing her first ever Easter egg hunt. Spread through out the outside. It was a good time. Tiring because we traveled 3 1/2 hours on Friday night and turned around and came back Sunday night. I will do my best to get them posted as soon as I can. Hope everyone had a great Easter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the pictures:)

Anonymous said...

I linked to your profile pic in my blog about your blog. Let me know if it's not ok. Great blog.