Wednesday, October 19, 2005

The Chiropractor

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So I went to the chiropractor for the first time the other day. It really wasn't painful at all in spite of the picture. I had a real bad pain in my shoulder the other night and mentioned to the massage therapist. (We get massages every other week at work!) She thought my shoulder felt out of place and suggest I see a chiropractor. So since we have been taking Ella and she has been doing so well. (Here is that story) So I decided to give it a try. Turns out I had two misalignments. Supposedly this could be the reason for a lot of my headaches as well.

So the table adjustments were no big deal. The weird part was when he is holding my head and says to relax...no problem. Suddenly....my head is being twisted and making noises the bad guys necks make when Segal is twisting their neck. Except they don't seem to go...Wow that feels better thanks!!! They just don't seem to move anymore??? But it turns out I was still able to move afterward and everything was okay. Just not sure I could relax as well if their were to be a next time???

No comments: